Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Ergodyne CORE Performance Work Wear® 7490 Flame-Resistant Outer Layer Unlined Coveralls 40 Short Khaki Aramid, Lyocell, Modacrylic 9 cal/cm2
Flame-resistant unlined coverall: Cool, comfortable, and breathable coverall that provides dual hazard FR protection.
- Anti-stink treatment helps workers remain unscented
- 7 oz.blend 48% modacrylic/37% lyocell/15% aramid (Khaki & Gray), 7 oz. blend 45% modacrylic/35% lyocell/20% aramid (Dark Navy) - (Tecasafe Plus)
- Arc-rated, ATPV rating of 9.0 cal/cm2 (Khaki & Gray) & ATPV rating of 10.1 cal/cm2 (Dark Navy)
- Brass Nomex® FR full-front, two-way zipper with protective flap
- Comfort design: stretch fabric, flat seams, spread collar, action back
- CSA-Z462 & CGSB 155.20 compliant
- Meets requirements of ASTM F1506 and is a certified NFPA 2112 garment
- Moisture wicking material for multi-climate comfort
- Storage: Two chest flap front pockets, two hip pockets, multiple tool and utility pockets
- Visible FR tags including HRC level to ensure workers are wearing compliant gear
- Wide leg design for easy on/off
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.